This week we cover five different Escape Room Games. Listen for our commentary, but the summary is:
- EXIT the Game – Three current titles, three more announced. Fantastic games with the best puzzles, contents destroyed during play. In game Hints give solutions if you desire.
- Unlock! – Three current titles, three more announced. These are the hosts’ favorite with their humor and fun. Extremely easy to reset for play by another group. Free App required.
- Escape the Room – Nathan and Brent played Mystery at the Stargazer’s Manor and found it clever and fun, but much more simple than the previous two. Reset instructions online.
- Escape Room the Game – Core set comes with four different games, but the electronic device that is needed to solve and advance the game did not work properly for the hosts. Not recommended. Reset with a printer and less than 30 minutes.
- Escape Room in a Box: The Werewolf Experience – Huge fun that is pretty pricey and probably hard to find. Can be reset with a printer and a half hour of time, or so.
Don’t forget to pick up Ryan Decaria’s book, Devil in the Microscope, available from Amazon, and check out Brent’s Meeple Sing Shirts, also available through Amazon.